Good afternoon friend,
We want to thank you for the many years of support for KFMK. We are sad to be leaving this amazing market. While K-LOVE will continue to broadcast on the 105.9 signal, you can continue to support CRISTA Media and more broadly CRISTA Ministries in a variety of ways if you’d like to stay connected with us. We know none of this is easy. This year has been a hard one for all of us. However, we know that God works in ways we don’t always understand and through difficult situations and as we sign off in the Austin market, we know the hope and love of Christ will continue on through each of you. Thank you for being part of the station for the last 10 years. We would like to invite you to stay connected with the ministry of CRISTA in the following ways:
CRISTA Media has two other FM-frequency radio stations, both located in Washington state which include SPIRIT 105.3 in Seattle, WA (established in 1960) and PRAISE 106.5 in Bellingham, WA (established in 1981). Both of these stations are available for streaming online and each feature some familiar DJs such as:
- Sam Kelly from SPIRIT 105.9’s Afternoons is also host of Mornings on SPIRIT 105.3
- Sarah Taylor, who previously hosted a SPIRIT 105.9 program called “Lifting Your Spirit,” can be found on SPIRIT 105.3 at middays
- Lynette Morgan, Morning Show co-host at PRAISE 106.5, once hosted a weekend shift on SPIRIT 105.9
- Our weekend program “Keep the Faith” – a nationally syndicated long-from program including worship music & interviews with authors & artists – can also be found on SPIRIT 105.3 and PRAISE 106.5. “Keep the Faith” also happens to be co-hosted by our very own Donna Cruz!
You may also enjoy one of our streaming-only stations:
- LIFT Radio – Uplifting praise & worship music
- SkyCountry Radio – Country music infused with God and the American spirit
- Quiet Time Radio – Quiet instrumentals
CRISTA Media has one additional station offering Bible teaching, broadcasting on the AM band and available to stream at kcisradio.com. It is our oldest radio station: KCIS 630 – established in 1954. KCIS features many different great Christian talk & teaching programs as well as a few music programs.
Our special mom blog & podcast allmomdoes, will continue to be an encouragement support to the moms all over the nation. If you are a mom raising children of any age, please bookmark our blog and subscribe to our allmomdoes podcast on a variety of platforms. We hope we can continue to be part of your parenting journey!
Our parent company, CRISTA Ministries houses 5 additional ministries as well:
- World Concern: World Concern works intimately with communities in some of the most neglected regions of the world. They strive to abolish the core causes of poverty and emphasize livelihood training, literacy and education. They establish beacons of hope in these communities: clean water, food, education and disaster assistance.
- Christian Veterinary Mission: Christian Veterinary Mission (CVM) challenges, empowers and facilitates veterinarians to serve others through their profession and live out their Christian faith.
- CRISTA Camps: CRISTA Camps is transforming lives through joyful, character-building camp experiences.
- CRISTA Senior Living: CRISTA Senior Living is bringing joy and purpose to the lives of seniors through a community like no other. Providing an environment filled with genuine care is their passion and mission. They are Jesus’ hands and feet to the men and women entrusted to their care.
- King’s Schools: King’s Schools serves students preschool through 12th grade, providing an inspiring and exemplary Christian education in a spiritually vital, caring community. King’s Schools has built a foundation of Academic Excellence, Christian Commitment, a Caring Community and a Rich Heritage on which each student can stand.
If you feel lead by God to support CRISTA Ministries in reaching people with the transforming love of Jesus, there are various ways of supporting these efforts. You can find out more about each ministry and how to support them at their respective websites or start off at crista.org.
Thank you so much for your support of SPIRIT 105.9 and for making Steve and Amy, Lisa, Donna and the rest of the Austin DJ team part of your daily routine. Thank you for the time you took out of your lives to come visit with us at local events & concerts. And thank you for keeping us in your prayers as the staff at SPIRIT 105.9 move onto the next phase in our lives. It has been an honor and a privilege to serve you and we pray that God fills your hearts with love for those around you and that you can be a shining light in their lives.
God bless and thank you.