Upon landing on Spirit1053.com today, you probably noticed the new look of the site. Along with the aesthetic overhaul comes many new features and improvements. Naming just a few of the many:
- SPIRIT News and Updates – To keep you up to date on all of the goings-on at the station
- DJ Blogs – Follow what the DJs are up to and participate in discussion of the daily topic
- Podcasts – You can instantly listen to and download selected programs such as the Good News Story, Sunday Morning Interviews with Scott and Sam, and Mom at the Movies. You can even subscribe to them via iTunes and listen to them on your iPod/iPhone.
- Daily Bible Verse – View the same verses we post to Facebook directly on the site and view a history of our past verses. If the verse has strengthened you for the day or given you a better outlook on something, share it in the comments!
- Christian Book Club – Read synopsis and reviews from Donna Totey and participate in the discussion via the comments section.
- Prayer Requests – A new, community focused hub for posting prayer requests. Visit this section to post your prayers as well as pray for others.
- Improved Concert Photos – An improved feature building on what we previously had, where you can go relive the experience of SPIRIT concerts you’ve attended (or see what you missed out on).
- Commenting with profile photos and check your own activity on Spirit1053.com
- Password protected user accounts (with Facebook Login coming soon)
- Since you previously didn’t have a password to participate on Spirit1053.com, we have temporarily set you up with a random password. To retrieve your password, you can use the “Forgot Password” function when you log in and you will get it emailed to you. Once you login with this password, you can change it to whatever you want.
Explore the site and find what other new features have been included in this website facelift!